Tuesday 14 February 2017

A Token on completion of 15 days of plan!!

Wow! Congrats!!

You are already through 15 days now.. Before we proceed any further, I want to make few things clear:

By now you must have realized if this plan is suiting you or not. If it does, carry on. If it doesn't, stop right away!

Do not starve yourself. The portions of food items that I'm mentioning are as per my body weight back then. It will be okay for people who have their weight in 60s. For body weight greater than this, you need to increase your portions, since we do not want to compromise with health. You can post a comment if you want to discuss the same regarding a particular body weight, and I'll try my best to make suggestions.

You should drink as much water as you can. Water will help you to improve your body metabolism and will also maintain the body temperature. This helps in proper absorption of nutrients which is very essential for weight loss.

Try to increase fibre content in your diet.

It is okay to take multi vitamin supplements, if you think your diet is deficient.

If you need any recipes of the food items that are mentioned in the blog, or translations (in case you are outside India), please leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

For any suggestions regarding which brand of the items mentioned in the posts were used by me, please leave a comment. I'm not sure if it is okay to advertise a product here. So, I'll be sharing an email ID for queries once I receive your questions.

Lets get ready for Day Sixteen !!!!

All The Best Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment