Tuesday 31 January 2017

The Program Routine

I will be disclosing here how I'm going to structure your weight loss journey.

The best part will be, that for every step that you follow, you will be knowing the exact reason behind it as well.

For each recommendation, I will justify a reason why you should be doing it and how it will impact you.

Lets have a look here....

This Health Program is divided on a Day to Day basis. 
This means, I will be giving exact steps that can be followed. You can help yourself with variations. What I describe here is purely my reflection, and how I took things for my self.

You will know what food items are to be eaten, and at what time.
I will define the time for different meals, and at the same time help you out with what can be eaten during those.
I will give recommendations for both vegetarians and non vegetarians.
You can comment at the post for suggestions about food alternatives.

Understand the nutritional value.
How we define the food requirement for us is basically centred around the nutrients that it supplies.
In the coming posts, you will know the reason why you are being asked to eat, and to avoid certain eatables.
Once you understand the type of nutrition that is required for you, and that you should keep following no matter you are on a diet or not, you will gradually overcome lot many health issues such as heart risks, acne and obesity problems.

Know the right type of exercise.
I will try to provide links to the exercises that I will recommend in this journey. It is crucial to know the correct manner and sequence of some activities.
We will also be learning the reasons why we'll be taking up these exercises.

So that is all for now!

I hope you guys will follow up day wise, as I'm suggesting again and again. It will make it easier for you to achieve your target if you work for it daily.

ALL THE BEST for this new journey! I hope that it works for you the way it did for me.

For any concerns, feel free to comment below. I will definitely get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment