Tuesday 31 January 2017

Is it for REAL?



Hola everyone!

This is for all those who are trying to shed those extra kilos, not for an enhanced beauty or to become skinny, but for the idea of staying healthy.

To begin with, YES! IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! I lost about 20 kgs in just 3 months. I didn't go to any gym. Mostly because my parents wouldn't approve of it. I focused more on having a simple and healthy continuous lifestyle. This is for real. And it worked for me

DISCLAIMER: The methodology described by me in the coming posts, is reflective of my personal ideas. This is what I did for myself. Though it is all natural, however I wouldn't be responsible for anything that goes out of the mark, what-so-ever 😛

I will try to share my journey in detail. Hence, the blog is going to be a long one. I hope that those planning to follow up will begin it in the day-wise manner, that I will instruct them to. You will be thankful to yourself. Believe me!

ALL THE VERY BEST to all the lovely people preparing to henceforth take up a healthy routine!

P.S. : The picture above is clicked at a gap of 4 months in the year 2016, with the same dress (post fitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment